Calling all swashbucklers & pioneers
48 high-powered entrepreneurs required to join a passionate and inspiring Club. Our year-long adventure will change the way you think, act and behave; transforming your business and lifestyle. And a contribution of your membership fee will go towards SCALE for Schools – inspiring the next generation of business prodigies.
“Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
Ready to be part of it? Log your curiosity today.
Be part of it.
Forming the smartest neutral community, 48-ers will have IMMUNITY from: loneliness, fear of failure, confusion over cash flow, perplexity over people, disorderly days, crisis in confidence & falling out of love with their business.
About our skipper ~ Martin Norbury:
- Author of #1 Amazon Bestseller, I don’t work Fridays
- Runner-Up of Profile of the Year Award 2015, hosted by Daniel Priestley
- Runner-Up in KP16 Book Cover Competition, judged by Daniel Priestley
- Business Mentor of the Year 2015 (APCTC)
- Britain’s Top 50 Business Adviser 2014 (Enterprise Nation)
- Business Growth Advisor of the Year 2012 (Entrepreneurs Circle)
- National Entrepreneur of the Month 2013 (Entrepreneurs Circle)
- His clients have won Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 & 2014 (Entrepreneurs Circle)
- Founder of Goals Club & Last Friday Club
- Active member of various Mastermind Groups
- Registered & approved GrowthAccelerator Coach
- Mixologist (taught by Tom Cruise’s trainer in Cocktail)
- Junior World Champion in Ballroom & Latin American
“Martin Norbury is the real deal. If you get the chance to spend time or work with Martin, then I’d urge you to grab it with both hands. He’s quite a guy…”
UK Leading Entrepreneur and author of UK’s best-selling business book 2011
“Martin has a clarity which has allowed me to cut through the crap and focus on the big issues facing the exponential growth in my business. I nicknamed him the Scalability Coach because that’s what he does – helps my business grow. And we are talking from sub £1m to on its way to 8 figures turnover so that’s some growth!”
Founder & CEO of Diamond Logistics and Entrepreneur of the Year 2012
“Martin is the only person I have come across who has the experience both at corporate and small business level. He has the ability to drill down into any business and know exactly where the business stands today and what it needs to do to achieve growth targets going forward.”
Director, Red Rose Directories
“Martin doesn’t only have great ideas to help my business he has examples of how he has helped grow other businesses and I immediately feel a sense of trust and confidence in making my next business decision.”
Managing Director, Boosh 365